Information on the SARS-COV-2 (Corona virus)
Call Vårdguiden on telephone number 1177 (+46 771 117700 from foreign telephones) if you have a fever, cough or respiratory trouble and any of the following apply to you:
- You have been in China, Iran, South Korea, Italy (in the Aosta valley, Piedmont, Liguria, Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna, Trento-Alto Adige, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Toscany and Marche regions) or The Tyrol in Austria for the last 14 days.
- You have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19 for the past 14 days.
To avoid getting infected and spreading the infection, please follow these advices:
- Do not travel if you have a fever & cough
- Avoid close contact with people who have fever & cough
- Clean your hands often
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, mouth
- Cover your mouth & nose when coughing & sneezing
- If you get sick traveling, inform the crew & get medical help
For more information, please visit The Swedish Public Health Agency (Folkhälsomyndigheten) website, or the World Health Organization (WHO) website.
For travel information, please check with your airline.
Updated 2020-03-11All news