New passenger regulations from 15 June
As the world is slowly opening up and the air traffic resumes, there are new regulations within aviation. Stockholm Skavsta Airport follows the guidelines and recommendations by EASA (European Union Aviation Safety Agency) and ECDC (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control) and The Public Health Agency of Sweden.
These new regulations apply from 15 June 2020.
- Only passengers and staff can enter the airport terminal, with the exception of assistants of PRM passengers. “Kiss & goodbye” and “Meetings & greetings” area outside the terminal building.
- Obligatory face mask
• It is obligatory to wear a face mask in the terminal and onboard the aircraft.
• Be prepared to be denied entrance to the Terminal or aircraft without wearing a mask.
• The face mask must cover your nose, mouth and chin.
• Use the designated bins for disposal of face masks.
- Please respect the extended hygiene measurements:
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell and visit the airline’s website for rebooking opportunities.
• Wash your hands with soap often and/or use sanitisers.
• Sneeze/cough into your elbow or a tissue.
• Avoid touching your face.
- Keep distance to other passengers and staff, minimum 150 cm.
EASA: COVID-19 Aviation Health Safety Protocol
The Public Health Agency of Swede (Folkhälsomyndigheten)
Krisinformation: Important information for visitors
Sweden Abroad: Travel information for different countries
Links to the airlines operating Stockholm Skavsta Airport:All news