Covid-19: Passenger regulations
The aviation industry has introduced passenger regulations within aviation, to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Stockholm Skavsta Airport follows the guidelines and recommendations by EASA (European Union Aviation Safety Agency) and ECDC (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control) and The Public Health Agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten).
These regulations apply from 15 June 2020 until further notice.
- Keep distance to other passengers and staff, minimum 150 cm.
- Obligatory face mask
• It is obligatory to wear a face mask in the terminal and onboard the aircraft.
• Be prepared to be denied entrance to the Terminal or aircraft without wearing a mask.
• The face mask must cover your nose, mouth and chin.
• Use the designated bins for disposal of face masks.
- Please respect the extended hygiene measurements:
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell and visit the airline’s website for rebooking opportunities.
• Wash your hands with soap often and/or use sanitisers.
• Sneeze/cough into your elbow or a tissue.
• Avoid touching your face.
- Only passengers and staff can enter the airport terminal, with the exception of assistants of PRM passengers. “Kiss & goodbye” and “Meetings & greetings” area outside the terminal building.
At the airport, we have expanded the cleaning and regularly disinfect surfaces such as door handles, handrails, counters and card terminals.
Containers with hand sanitisers are situated in many places all over the terminal.
Please keep updated on your airline regulations, and the current regulations at your destination.
Travel information for different countries:
More information:All news