Covid-19: Passenger regulations
Please keep updated on your airline regulations, and the current regulations at your destination. Also when travelling into Sweden regulations apply.
- Please be at the airport in good time, minimum 2 hours before your flight departure, or earlier. These days it takes extra long time to check all Covid documentation needed for each destination.
Please keep updated on your airline regulations, and the current regulations at your destination.
You may be denied boarding on the aircraft if you do not have the correct certificates and/or documents.
Travel information for different countries:
A test station for Covid, PCR, Antigen and Antibody tests are available in the airport area at Connect Hotel. Read more: LäkarintygDirekt
Please observe that the Covid travel certificate must be issued in English.
Travelling to Sweden
Please notice the requirement that all foreign citizens must present a negative Covid test when entering Sweden, regulation valid from 6 February 2021.
The aviation industry has introduced passenger regulations within aviation, to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Stockholm Skavsta Airport follows the guidelines and recommendations by EASA (European Union Aviation Safety Agency) and ECDC (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control) and The Public Health Agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten).
These regulations were introduced 15 June 2020 and are valid until further notice.
- Keep distance to other passengers and staff, minimum 150 cm.
- Obligatory face mask
• It is obligatory to wear a face mask in the terminal and onboard the aircraft.
• Be prepared to be denied entrance to the Terminal or aircraft without wearing a mask.
• The face mask must cover your nose, mouth and chin.
• Use the designated bins for disposal of face masks.
- Please respect the extended hygiene measurements:
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell and visit the airline’s website for rebooking opportunities.
• Wash your hands with soap often and/or use sanitisers.
• Sneeze/cough into your elbow or a tissue.
• Avoid touching your face.
At the airport, we have expanded the cleaning and regularly disinfect surfaces such as door handles, handrails, counters and card terminals.
Containers with hand sanitisers are situated in many places all over the terminal.